Referrals to Housing Related Support Services

If you feel that you would benefit from Housing Related Support you can apply to be assessed for the service, you need to complete a referral form or by ask your landlord, or an agency working with you, to make the referral for you. If you want to make a referral on another person’s behalf, we would require consent from that person before we could consider the referral.

Housing Related Support delivers a number of services across the Leicestershire and Rutland. You will need to complete the relevant referral form for the service you want. Once a referral form is received, the form will be assessed and if our service appears to be suitable for you, we will write to you offering you an appointment to discuss the service further.

Referral Forms

To be referred to the Countywide Housing Matters Service or the Charnwood Teenage Parent Support Service (for young parents up to the age of 19) or the Rutland Housing Related Support Service, please complete the relevant referral form below:

  • The Bridge
  • 38 Leicester Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 2AG
  • Telephone: 01509 260500



Sponsored by the Santander Foundation

  • Charity Number: 1050596
  • Company Number: 03114996
Website by Hullabaloo*